In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, regarding services to the information and online commerce of the society of Spain (de servicios de la sociedad de la información y de comercio electrónico), the following information is provided:
You are visiting the web page www.investincastellon.com owned by CÁMARA OFICIAL DE COMERCIO, INDUSTRIA, SERVICIOS Y NAVEGACIÓN DE CASTELLON, Registred office in AVDA. (Avenue) HERMANOS BOU 79 (Zip code: 12003 CASTELLÓN) CASTELLON, with NIF ESQ1273001F and e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, hereinafter referred to as `THE HOLDER´.
The purpose of these conditions (hereinafter `Legal Notice´) is to regulate the use of the website of THE HOLDER which it makes available to the public.
Any person who access or/uses this website assumes the role of USER. Thereupon, committing to the observance and strict compliance with the provisions set forth herein, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable.
Is the USER’s responsibility to access and read the legal conditions on this web page, as well as the cookies policy and selling conditions if needed. We recommend that you:
- Visit the aforementioned each and every time you make use of our web services and
- Print or store a copy on your device.
Use of the portal
www.investincastellon.com provides access to a multiple information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, `the contents´) on the Internet belonging to THE HOLDER or its licensors to which the USER may have access.
The user assumes responsibility for the use of the web portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or contents. In this registry, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, committing himself to make diligent and confidential use of it.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services (e.g. chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that THE HOLDER offers through its portal and with an illustrative but not limiting purposes, not to use them for:
- Any unlawful, illicit or contrary to good faith and public order activities.
- Disseminating content or propaganda of a nature that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, apology of terrorism or attack against human rights.
- Causing damage to the physical and logical systems THE AGENT and its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage.
- Trying to access and, inappropriately using the email accounts of other users and modifying or manipulating their messages.
- Operating with the website or the information contained therein for commercial, political, advertising and for any commercial use, especially in the sending of unsolicited emails.
THE HOLDER reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attempt against youth or children, public order or safety or that, in their opinion, will not be suitable for publication. In any case, THE HOLDER will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
Contents. Intellectual and industrial property
THE HOLDER owns all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its web page, as well as the elements contained in it (for instance: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or texts; logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), ownership of the HOLDER or its licensors.
All rights reserved. Pursuant to the provisions of section 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law (Ley de Propiedad Intelectual, Spain), the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, on any medium and by any technical means, without the authorisation of THE HOLDER, are expressly prohibited.
EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSABILITY
THE USER acknowledges that the use of the website and its contents and services is under its sole responsibility. Specifically, by way of example only, THE HOLDER assumes no liability in the following areas:
- The availability of the functioning of the website, its services and contents and its quality or interoperability.
- The purpose for which the website serves the objectives of the USER.
- The violation of the current legislation by the USER or third parties and, specifically, of the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by other persons or entities.
- The existence of malicious codes or any other harmful computer element that could damage the USER’s computer system or that of third parties. It is the responsibility of the USER, in any case, to have the adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of those elements. Fraudulent access to the contents or services by unauthorised third parties, or, the capture, elimination, alteration, modification or manipulation of messages and communications of any nature that said third parties may carry out.
- The accuracy, veracity, timeliness and usefulness of the content and services offered and the subsequent use by the USER. THE HOLDER shall use all reasonable efforts and means to provide up-to-date and reliable information.
- Damage caused to computer equipment during access to the website and damage caused to USERS when caused by faults or disconnections in telecommunications networks that interrupt the service.
- Damages or losses arising from circumstances caused by unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure.
In the event that there are forums, the use of such forums or other similar spaces, it must be taken into account that the messages only reflect the opinion of the USER who sends them, who is solely responsible. THE HOLDER is not responsible for the content of the messages sent by the USER.
Modification of this legal notice and duration
THE HOLDER reserves the right to carry out without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate in its portal, being able to change, delete or add as many contents and services that are provided through it, as the way in which they are represented or located on its website.
The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by other duly published conditions.
In the event that www.investincastellon.com includes links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, THE HOLDER will not exercise any type of control over said sites and contents. In no case THE HOLDER will assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any subject or information contained in any of said hyperlinks and other sites on the Internet. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
THE HOLDER reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without prior warning, on its own or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with the contents of this legal notice.
THE HOLDER will pursue the breach of these conditions and any improper use of its portal exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
The relationship between THE HOLDER and THE USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations. All disputes and claims arising from this legal notice shall be settled by the pertinent Spanish courts.
The website directs its services to users older than 18 years old. Children under this age are not authorized to use our services and should not, therefore, send us their personal information. We inform that if such a circumstance occurs, THE HOLDER is not responsible for the possible consequences that could arise from the breach of the notice that in this same clause is established.
Security measures – SSL
THE HOLDER has contracted an SSL («Secure Sockets Layer») certificate for its website.
An SSL certificate enables the protection of all personal and confidential information that can be handled on a website, regardless of the information that is being transmitted, for example, from any of the website’s contact forms to the server, or the data entered for newsletter subscriptions or access to protected areas, etc.
The website address will appear in green, activating the “https” protocol that allows secure connections from a web server to the user’s browser.