Main commercial and passenger ports.
- It is the gateway to the Mediterranean, Africa, the Middle East and the Black Sea,
- It has regular lines to more than 100 countries.
- General freight traffic: more than 21 million MT.
- Ninth in the ranking of Spanish ports.
- Second in solid bulk
- Fifth in exports/imports
Port of Sangunto
- General freight traffic: 7.5 million MT
- Sagunto has established itself as the main steel cluster nationwide
- Port of Valencia, Sagunto and Gandía. Largest commercial port in Spain and the 5th largest in Europe.
- Port for goods and cruises. Connections with more than 1,000 ports all over the world. All destinations.
- General freight traffic: 77 million tonnes.
- From France to Algeciras, across the region
- Castellón – Barcelona in 3 hours
Castellón – Madrid in 4 hours
Connects Castellón with the north of Spain and the Cantabrian Sea
- Valencia – Madrid: 1h 15 min.
- Alicante – Madrid: 2h 10min.
Castellón – Barcelona: 2 hours
Mediterranean Axis Corridor
Connects Castellón with the rest of Europe
3 international airports: Alicante, Valencia and Castelló.
Alicante is the 6th in the peninsula in terms of passenger numbers, while Valencia stands out in terms of freight transport.
Castellón airport offers ideal conditions for the establishment and development of aeronautical and logistics companies. Different flight schools operate at Castellón airport, which also hosts training activities for future professionals in the aeronautical sector.
Distances from the city of Castellón:
- Castellón Airport: 32 km / 27 min.
- Manises Airport (Valencia): 75 km / 50 min.
- El Altet Airport (Alicante): 265 km / 2 h 40 min.